To help others heal and become what God created them to be.
We're here for you
- Have you experienced the loss of a loved one?
- Have you been through a divorce?
- Have you lost your job of 25 years?
- Have you had financial difficulties, lost a pet, or had a close relationship end?
- Do you need understanding, support, and healing?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above you might want to consider the benefits of Grief Share.
What Is Grief Share?
Grief Share is a group of friendly caring people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You do not have to go through the grieving process alone. No one understands better than someone who has gone through it. In a Grief Share group you will find:
- Loving support
- People who understand
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Comfortable environment that you can feel free to talk or just listen
- The pathway to your healing
- Different relevant topics each week
Grief Share happens every Tues 6:30-8:30pm through Zoom. You will be provided a Zoom link that you simply click on that will bring you to the right place. Here is our contact information.
Melody Wells - Grief Share Leader